· Any member that have spent time overseas is asked not to come to the club for the 14 days from return date or until medically cleared.
· If a member shows cold symptoms, we ask them to stay at home and visit their local GP or call the Healthline. If a visit to the local GP results in the member being tested for COVID-19 they are asked to contact us if they were at the club recently and should not return to the club until a negative test result is received or they have recovered from the COVID-19 virus.
· We will endeavour to have hand disinfectant at the club
· We have instructed our cleaning people to pay extra attention to door handles and surfaces, and will talk to Interclub captains to ensure that club stays clean
- Racquet bump, instead of shaking hands after a match
- Keep sweat towels in your bag when not using them
- Keep physical distance when instructing students
- Encourage players to use hand sanitiser, especially in group sessions if using shared equipment such as balls, racquets or supplementary lesson aids
- The effectiveness of wearing masks for prevention purposes is minimal, even if worn correctly. A viral face mask would be useful for an infected person to wear; however, such a person should stay at home and contact their family GP.
- covering coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing, or coughing/sneezing into your elbow
- disposing of used tissues appropriately in a bin
For more details see below: